We have developed this resource document for schools to use with students: Sexual Harassment page for Learn Sheffield.
We have also created a range of postcards and posters to disseminate the message of the campaign. You can read more about these resources on this blog post.
VIBE Sheffield have also produced this video working with young women at Sheffield College in support of the campaign.
Other resources we would recommend include:
- #Dear Daddy: a powerful video from an unborn baby girl to her father, asking him to help change the conversations that will shape her future experiences with men.
- Tea and Consent: a simple and effective video about what constitutes sexual consent.
- Because I am a Woman: from Nottinghamshire Police, this video shares women’s experiences of language they hear on a daily basis.
- Eliza Hatch’s photojournalism project documents women who have experienced sexual harassment on any scale in a public setting. See the women who have come forward and read their stories: http://cheerupluv.com
- The #MeToo Twitter hashtag opened the floodgates in the wake of accusations against Harvey Weinstein, with thousands of women responding and relating their stories of sexual harassment.
- This We are Man video focusing on ending violence against women
- Thank You a video calling out the sexual harassment and violence women and girls experience in public places – “when you do nothing you’re helping him; but when you do something you’re helping her” #whowillyouhelp