We have developed this resource document for schools to use with students: Sexual Harassment page for Learn Sheffield.
We have also created a range of postcards and posters to disseminate the message of the campaign. You can read more about these resources on this blog post.
We have created this video to highlight why this campaign is required.
VIBE Sheffield have also produced this video working with young women at Sheffield College in support of the campaign.
- #Dear Daddy: a powerful video from an unborn baby girl to her father, asking him to help change the conversations that will shape her future experiences with men.
- Tea and Consent: a simple and effective video about what constitutes sexual consent.
- Because I am a Woman: from Nottinghamshire Police, this video shares women’s experiences of language they hear on a daily basis.
- Sexual Harassment in Sheffield: a video we have created which illustrates real Sheffield women’s experiences of sexual harassment.
- Eliza Hatch’s photojournalism project documents women who have experienced sexual harassment on any scale in a public setting. See the women who have come forward and read their stories: http://cheerupluv.com
- The #MeToo Twitter hashtag opened the floodgates in the wake of accusations against Harvey Weinstein, with thousands of women responding and relating their stories of sexual harassment.